MMO Hosting Fees

Some rules, smallprint & FAQ's

MMO Hosting Fees

Postby MickEssex » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:37 pm

Hi All,

Just a quick note to let you know that this years hosting fees have just been paid, giving us another 12 months of posting on our forum.

A big thank you to all those who contributed over the last 12 months and a big thank you to all our posters and visitors for making our forum what it has become today. :D

I have been told by a few members over the past year that they would like to make a contribution to the site, but tend to forget as there is no longer an 'annual' collection like there used to be. I will post a reminder for contributions early in January and again about a month before the fees are due if there are not enough funds to cover costs, take this post as a reminder too.

Please note that nobody should feel obligated, all contributions to the forum are strictly voluntary. Contributions to the 'MMO Fund' can be made at any time using the 'Contribute' link at the top of any forum page.

A big thank you once again on behalf of The MMO Team and myself .

Onward and upwards.
RagnarImage Previously owned Cassie Image Julie Image
MickEssex

Awards: 8
Contributions 2011 (1) Contributions 2012 (1) Contributions 2013 (1) Contributions 2014 (1) Contributions 2015 (1)
Contributions 2016 (1) Contributions 2017 (1) MMO Annual Award Winner (1)

Great Britain (GB) UK Essex (.m)

Return to About This Board