Bullmotif - very poor service

Recommend your favourite supplier here

Bullmotif - very poor service

Postby jollyroger » Fri May 15, 2015 8:27 am

I ordered brake parts from Bully to be delivered to a different address from my home address. I got a card through the door had to go and collect a parcel from the post office and low and behold it was the parts delivered to the wrong address.
I phoned them yesterday to say that my car is 30miles away and had I put the correct address on the order. Yes I had and it was their mistake and they apologised for it. I asked them how they intended to rectify it and they said they wouldn’t. After 27 mins on the phone with me giving various suggestions, pay the postage to the original address, give me £10 compensation etc. they wanted me to return the parts at my cost. They then said they would pay but would charge a restocking fee, eventually agreed to collect them at no charge and I said great I will reorder and get them delivered to the correct address - no you can't do that we are not allowing you to they have been delivered before!
I gave up in disgust and will now need to drive a 60mile round trip with the time involved and additional costs to me - really disappointed in this level of service. I am not planning to use them again and will use ESM for all in future.

:evil:
jollyroger

Re: Bullmotif - very poor service

Postby ruairidh » Fri May 15, 2015 6:00 pm

I to had bad service from them having used them extensively for my travellers but would not go past E.S.M. now as order is sent out prompt.
Be all you can be
ruairidh

Awards: 2
Contributions 2012 (1) Contributions 2013 (1)

Scotland (sf) UK Northern Ireland (ek)

Re: Bullmotif - very poor service

Postby volrod544 » Fri May 15, 2015 7:11 pm

sounds like familiar bull motif service to me
volrod544

United Kingdom (uk)

Return to Parts Suppliers & Insurance