1963 Morris Minor for sale

Cars, Spares and what's on Ebay. The better the description & pics the quicker the sale.
Forum rules
You can list anything for sale in this thread, there are however some rules. What you are selling must be legal, A location where the item is must be listed and a price must also be listed. It would also be a good idea to post photos of the item too.
Once the item/s are no longer available for sale, please make a post saying so, so a Mod can delete the topic and keep the For Sale section current.

1963 Morris Minor for sale

Postby Crashhat » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:44 am

Hello all,
I'm selling a 1963 morris minor that I bought in August last year. The plan was to get the car mot'd and use it for a year but I ran into problems with the car running. I changed the points to electronic and had the alternator wiring repaired.
While working around the engine bay I had a quick look at the underside and found the car needs some panel repairs fir the mot.
I've a bit of history for the car and I've included pictures the areas that need attention (that I know).

I've no idea what the car is worth but I've about £800 in it so far. That said I'm open to offers as I'm going to be working away a lot over the next 12 months hence the sale.

Any questions let me know.
Best regards Peter

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Crashhat
New Poster

United Kingdom (uk) UK England (.g)

Re: 1963 Morris Minor for sale

Postby Crashhat » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:10 pm

Car now sold.
Crashhat
New Poster

United Kingdom (uk) UK England (.g)