R&R - not the type youre thinking

Non Mog stuff

R&R - not the type youre thinking

Postby iank » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:25 am

Well, it has been a rather stressfull time of late. The rate of work has been on the decline for a number of years, and we have often wondered who the hell would keep a business going when half or more of your staff are standing around twiddling there thumbs. It finally came to the crunch on the 19th with half of the staff made Redundant due to Restructuring of the business. We have gone from a staff of 40 down to 18, that includes the pen pushers as well as us lackies. Lucky for me I was one of the fortunate ones who get to stay. I have now put Myrtles registration on hold for 12 months, and this means she cannot be driven on the roads for that period,I can reverse this at any time though. That will let me concentrate on painting the house and tidying the section up while I have a job to pay for it; well untill i get bored with painting and start tinkering. On a brighter note i got these for looking after my sisters dog while they where in Aussie for the week.
pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

300mm x 210mm in size.
Nice to know that you are appreciated even though you dont do it for any gain.
Everything was impossible until someone did it
iank

New Zealand (nz)

That's a shame for those affected.
What line if work are you in?
Al
:kermit: Nothing finer than a Morris Minor
The vast minority

Awards: 4
Contributions 2014 (1) Contributions 2015 (1) Contributions 2016 (1) Contributions 2017 (1)

United Kingdom (uk)

Re: R&R - not the type youre thinking

Postby iank » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:01 am

I make brushes Al, any thing from a simple broom to the brush that scrapes what's left of you out of the oven after cremation and anything in between. I have been there 31.5 years, some who have gone had been there longer than that.
Everything was impossible until someone did it
iank

New Zealand (nz)

Return to Off Topic