M.M.O.C NATIONAL RALLY

List of events where modded minors will be made welcome

M.M.O.C NATIONAL RALLY

Postby badobsession » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:18 pm

With the national only a few months away plans are progressing well. We have had a few kind souls who have offered to help out on the day, thanks to you, but the more the merrier. After several years of being left at the back of the field this year we have been asked to display our cars by the arena. To ensure we get enough space to display our cars when you register make sure to tick the box for either custom or modified, the entry form can be downloaded from (Images/National2012/form.pdf)

Alongside our high profile parking area we have been given a time slot in the arena to drive our cars around and talk about them over the PA system. If any one would like to drive their car around the arena please drop me a line, it would be great to get a mix of both custom and modified to show off in the arena.

The final pieces of the jigsaw is the Judging for those of you who have decided not to enter the concour class ( no that is not a mistake on the entry form ). We have 3 people who have kindly agreed to judge :
Martin Hassam the winner of the custom class from last year
Jonathon from JLh Morris minors
John Beardmore

They will be judging in the following Categories..

Custom
overall (trophy)
engine bay (rosette)
interior (rosette)
overall engineering (rosette)
paint job (rosette)
rat look (rosette)

Modified
overall (trophy)
engine bay (rosette)
interior (rosette)
overall engineering (rosette)
paint job (rosette)

On top of the judging  we will be asking other show goers to judge which is their favourite car in each class i.e. Custom / Modified with a trophy going to the winner.
do what you like and like what you do ...

And life is to short to drive boring cars.
badobsession
I beat the Great MMO Challenge!

Awards: 5
Contributions 2011 (1) Contributions 2012 (1) Contributions 2013 (1) Contributions 2015 (1) Members Choice Award (1)

Scotland (sf)

Return to Events (Modified)